Central Victorian Biolinks Alliance is currently hiring.
A position is open for a part-time Fundraising and Marketing Director.
Location: Negotiable (Central Victoria/Melbourne)
Status: Contract, part time (0.4 – 0.5 FTE)
Salary (FTE): $60,000
This is a new role that will be responsible for establishing a donor fundraising program for CVBA through developing a strong supporter base, using well established practices as well as new digital marketing approaches. The role will be an integral part of a small team, reporting to the Executive Officer and supported by a highly experienced Fundraising Advisory Committee of board members and other experts.
The role will:
- Develop and manage a high value donor program – nurturing prospective and existing donors.
- Oversee the development of a best practice web presence that allows CVBA to repurpose existing content, and create new content, to deliver a comprehensive digital content knowledge hub, promote events and present supporters with clear calls to action.
- Develop and lead a high-profile speaker event series to raise the awareness of CVBA to new potential supporters and identify potential long-term donors.
- Run regular direct marketing campaigns in follow up to events, forums and other workshop run by CVBA.
- Launch and promote specific campaigns for specific CVBA projects using the website and CVBA events.
- Manage a fundraising database (processing gifts, preparing segmented mail files, producing queries and reports).
Experience: Traditional and digital marketing and fundraising, developing communications strategies, CRM development and management.
Applications close: Friday January 20th 2017
For Further Information please contact Sophie Bickford on 0422 227471 or email@example.com